This is an “HD” version of Daicon IV opening movie. More informations here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAICON_III_and_IV_Opening_Animations
I’ve slightly remastered the movie (compared to the original LD Rip i’ve already post) for remove noise, reduce some artefacts (like very smalls black vertical lines) and apply some filters for keeping a good quality after resizing the video. But, as almost every times you use a filter, some details disappeared (like small windows of buildings in background).
For best quality, I recommend to view the video in HD but NOT in fullscreen (don’t forget that original video is only 640×480).
I’ve used VirtualDub 1.8.8 with these filters :
* MSU Smart Deblocker 0.8 (MSU Graphics)
* MSU Cartoon Restore 2.0 Beta (MSU Graphics)
* MSharpen 1.2.1 (Donald Graft/Adreas Ludwig)
* Smart Smoother 1.1 (Donald Graft)
* Smart Smoother HiQuality 2.11 (Klaus Post)
* Hue/Saturation/Intensity 1.1 (Donald Graft)
You can watch the diffence between original video and remastered version by looking the original version here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeDBIwRe2AE or by viewing this image : http://blog.cracrayol.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/daicon-compare.jpg (this image compare the video before resizing & use of MSharpen filter)